Friday, September 12, 2008

guapulove

Corey typing now... The Guapulo bus is a beast of burden, a lazy fat hobbit, and a bumpy ball bender all at once. The bus system in Quito is a fuming cauldron of black vapors that make my eyes burn and throat sore, Guapulo is much cleaner...though the perrenial dog orgy makes one think.

Los Conquistadoresy La Tolita...my Quito home...whole roasted pigs in wheel barrowsThis is me scratching my ass I think...We climb this hill every day...a couple times...it still makes me tired...eeek
Graffiti.

This is my best good friend Bubba and no we are not relations...No shrimp boats in the Andes but randomly placed donkeys can often be observed pooping.



Brian A. Pace and Corey R. Guidry, esquire, smoking cuban cigars...We like tobacco sometimes.


Ashley Jordana Payaguaje, aka Super Jungle Baby, is shown here in her Chanel hammock with matching versace drool blanket. This is Don Delio´s baby, she is a new Siona-Secoya person who will have to deal with the strange contrasts of living in a national park(3 hours downriver) and trying to interact with the outside world. We brought her a blanket, the green one, I think she peed on it.




This is Motora (Grillo).Sshe is a little stray cat we adopted. I´m allergic to cats...but damn she´s cute.
Another cat photo...and some species of jungle monkey... J. pachicoensis.


mmmm garbage


An average American family goes out for Sunday brunch.


It´s interesting living in Guapulo because you´re in this village valley with chickens and pigs and donkeys and eucalyptus forest and then you look up and it´s the city skyline hovering above you...



These are some black people who tried to attack us. According to most South American these people are dreadfully dangerous...

Another chicken of the woods...Jess discovered it...it was kinda corky...


Hmmm..in what activity are these individuals engaged?


I hate cats as you can see.



Preparing a fresh meal of Ecuadorian Chifa(chinese food).

My clean room for fungal cloning and basting turkeys.
Our time in Ecuador is drawing to an end!

1 comment:

Elyssa Pachico said...

These captions are almost as funny as ones that I could write.